NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woah's Game Master App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woah

Woah

Woah's Game Master App Empty
PostSubject: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Name :Edward or Eddie

Time Zone :Pacific(California we like to party Very Happy)

Email :eddie,isaac@comcast.net

IGN :Woah

Why you want to be a GM :I would like to be a GM So I can Help benifit the server and make it all around friendlier.

What you will do as a GM
: I would do routine check ups on the server patrolling and staying active while I'm on not just sitting in one place. I mean its obvious what you would do if someone was doing something bad, you do the right thing and discipline them.

How you can help the server as a GM : Commonsense you discipline the offenders.
(But word for word I guess I should say something along these lines.)
I would ban people who have been hacking and jail/mute people who are harassing others. I would make sure that this server was free of all cheaters and make it fun and safe. YaddahYaddah..

How long you have played IdyllicStory or now known as NomNomStory
: Sheesh..Well I know its been over six months.

How long you play NomNomStory per day :It really just depends some days 5 or more hours on and off. It can get to 2+Hours now I need to stay focused on school to help raise my grades in order to join the Naval Academy to be a Seal.

How long you have played GMS :I don't even remember this.

What makes you stand out : I am a very outspoken person I will get my point across but if you gain my friendship you're a lucky person. But as To everyone else. Treat my how you would like to be treated and we will just have a great time on NomNomStory.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!Cheaters
!warp
!hide
!ban
!jail
!event
!say
!spawn
!item
The Usual.
Experience as a GM :I have never been a GM But I don't think that means I'm not Qualified to be one either.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Nope, I have never quit I have taken time off for personal reasons but never have I quit.

So I guess if you're reading this you're done I congratulate you for being able to read my horrible app. Feel free to add me in game.

~Woah.

Last edited by Woah on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hibri

PostSubject: Re: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Haven't seen you in game though .
Try adding some colors .
Put space between your questions .

Oh , and good luck with your dream of becoming a Seal ;D
Back to top Go down
Woah

Woah

PostSubject: Re: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks.

Best of wishes in your dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

PostSubject: Re: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 am

Lol Hibri. O-o
Anyways.
Just add some color.
That's all I need from it. xD
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net
Woah

Woah

PostSubject: Re: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

you left me :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah's Game Master App   Woah's Game Master App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah's Game Master App
Page 1 of 1