NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App Empty
PostSubject: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

FYI i copied my app from the other forum

Guys you may remember me or may not. but im BACK! and i thought i might give this another go, since i got declined cause i stopped playing, not my fault my C drive got wiped T_T aaanyway new computer and im back!

Name : Thomas

Time Zone : EST GMT-3

Email :badte2@ymail.com

IGN : Thomas

Why you want to be a GM : well i tried this out a while ago, and i love helping people, and to make friends.

What you will do as a GM : host events, track down hackers, and try to keep the players happy as i can

How you can help the server as a GM : i'm not exactly sure, but if anyone needs anything from me that i can use my power to help (outside of breaking the rules) i'll try to help

How long you have played NomNomStory : i used to play a while back, but now im back, and just as good, if not better (and active now)

How long you play NomNomStory per day : 2-4 hours, cause i just got back and when im on no GM's are on the majority of the time.

How long you have played GMS : since it became a free mmorpg

What makes you stand out : I'm thomas?

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !warp !warphere !gmmap, and i dont remember the other ones

Experience as a GM : i can't remember all the names but i've been co-admin with a dif server and i owned my own, was a GM on AngelsDream MS before it shut down

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Nope, because this server was awesome when i left, and hopefully it's just as good now

And on a note, i don't get why people want colors on it, i don't like em, but if it helps.. i added colors

Last edited by Thomas on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Colour . And more info ???
Back to top Go down
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 am

all the color i could, and all info i can think of, if you need to know anything just ask me in game or on this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App   i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm BACK! Thomas' GM App
Page 1 of 1