NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vDynastic's Gm App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vDynastic

vDynastic

vDynastic's Gm App. Empty
PostSubject: vDynastic's Gm App.   vDynastic's Gm App. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Name :Brian

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Email : brian.jaquez@hotmail.com

IGN : vDynastic

Why you want to be a GM : I think I can increase the enjoyment and happiness the prior GMs have already established. I just want to make the server fun to play in, as a player, thats exactly what I'm looking for in my point of view.

What you will do as a GM : I can give what this community of gamers deserve, and thats a fun and active gaming experience. I have an arsenal of creative events I can make from the top of my head and make sure the server stays safe and fun. I also will not tolerate any hackers nor do I give second chances. If you hack, your gone.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can prevent the server from having anyone who's willing to break the rules or cause mayhem, I can also help the server by creating more events so everyone can enjoy their time on.

How long you have played NomNomStory : 2-3 Days and counting

How long you play NomNomStory per day : 3-5 Hours

How long you have played GMS : 4 years

What makes you stand out : Im fun, out-going, easy to get along with, patient, honest, kind, respectful and Spanish Very Happy

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !event (if there is a such thing in the server), !summon, !ban, !warpperson (name),!warp (map), !healperson.

Experience as a GM : I have been GM in many servers on several occasions. I'm not sure if you have heard of them but they were EpicMS, RedMS, InfinityMS, and I owned my own private server that went by the name of TwilightMS. I was successful in maintaining it but it was really time consuming at the moment and the funds weren't going so well so I stopped it.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Of course not, I can already tell this server is epicly fun with the people I've already met and all the flashy wz edits. All so invigorating I might say Very Happy

Well hopefully I get chosen guys Very Happy

Warm Regards,

Brian (vDynastic) king

Last edited by vDynastic on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding nice color :P)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: Hai   vDynastic's Gm App. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm

xD nice GM app brian hope u get the spot Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: vDynastic's Gm App.   vDynastic's Gm App. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Colour D; ? But hope you get the spot XD !
Back to top Go down
vDynastic

vDynastic

PostSubject: Re: vDynastic's Gm App.   vDynastic's Gm App. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

haha thnx, largely appreciated guys. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vDynastic's Gm App.   vDynastic's Gm App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vDynastic's Gm App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NomNomStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: