NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iTzOpz's GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iTzOpz

iTzOpz's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: iTzOpz's GM APP   iTzOpz's GM APP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Name:Andy

Time Zone:GMT-5

Email:iTzOpz@hotmail.com

IGH:iTzBlackOpz(I didn't create it yet)

Why I want to be a GM:
I want to be a gm to help so it would be in the top 50s. So far this sever is in the 250-300. I played alot of severs and idyllicstory was my favorite until it got a wipe. i quited after alittle while i played the lower rates, but i think this sever is going to have a success and maybe even be in the top 10.

Why i will do as a GM(or not a GM):
As a gm ill follow the rules,but i didnt follow being active for 1week on NomNomstory.ill try to do my best for this sever do wat lexii tells me to do. ill try to help every other gm and admins.if i dont get to be a gm ill try to be helpful to all the new players that joined the sever. idk if im going to have high rbs to help them level once i join but ill try to do my best still.

How can i help the server as a GM:
idk how i can help ,but i try to get all my friends to join this sever and ill voite every 6hrs or 12hrs(i didnt get to see everything in the server).i can make everyone try to have fun once i logg in. i mostly train but as a gm ill find hackers everyday.

How Long i play NomNomstory:
i played idyllicstory everyday aleast 6hrs-10hrs. im mostly every active.im not afk unless i have to the bathroom or help my mom. i dont log on saturdays and sundays somethimes because i have to help my mom at work Sad ,but im mostly home on staurdays and sundays because a neighbor in front of my house takes care of me.

How Long i play NomNomstory per day:
i havent played once but i am.last time i tryed it said something so i didnt play.

How long i played GMS:
i have played maplestory lot and i played maplestory 5-6years.

What makes me stand out:
i dont know wat does make me stand out.srry if this is important ._.

What commands i will mainly use as a gm:
i dont know wat the gm commands are,but i think there was @cheat to catch hackers or something like that.

Experience as a GM:
i didnt been a gm once so im trying to become one.

i will not quit if my app is denied

Lexii i dont think u remenber me or u dont know me for sure but im SugarRusher.srry if my app wasnt colorfull but i dont really do colorful apps. srry if i dont play NomNomStory becuase i didnt know idyllicstory became this server.
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

iTzOpz's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTzOpz's GM APP   iTzOpz's GM APP I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Sorry but Idyllic/NomNomStory is closed.
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net
iTzOpz

iTzOpz's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTzOpz's GM APP   iTzOpz's GM APP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Sorry but Idyllic/NomNomStory is closed.
Why i was looking foward to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iTzOpz's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTzOpz's GM APP   iTzOpz's GM APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iTzOpz's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NomNomStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: