NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kim´s GM application :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim!!

Kim!!

Kim´s GM application :D Empty
PostSubject: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Name: Kimberly

Time Zone: (GMT-03:00) Buenos Aires

Email: kaimykim@hotmail.com

IGN: 23sunshin3

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM for various reasons:
1st of all I would like to help people who are beginners in the game and have recently started as I didn´t like when I was in that state and it was hard to understand commands, know where to train,etc.
2nd, because I like private servers when they are fair and fun and there is no fair or fun on a private server where there are hackers. If I see a hacker I would automatically ban him/her or just give him/her a jail time. If they kept on going with the hack then I would just ban them for not following the rules as there is no fun when people hack.
3rd reason is that I want to be a GM is because I would really like to be one as I never been one in such a good private server as I´ve been GM in private servers that were new and were later closed.

What you will do as a GM: As a GM I plan to help the NomNom community as said before making the game fun and fair for all by banning hackers and jailing ksers or scammers that vex other people too much.
Also, as said before, one of my main goals is making recently started people to learn how to play the game and how to enjoy it better. Of course I know I am not allowed to give items or train other people if I am a GM, but I would still help them with tips and commands. If I´d do anything wrong or make an error I would just take an advice from either of the other GMS.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server as a GM by giving instructions to people that don´t know the basic stuff or more complicated stuff needed to play well and have fun on a server. I would teach them where to train and be helpful with other people who have needs almost all the time as I am a very active person. Another way I can help the server as a GM is that I have a very different time zone from others as I live in Argentina so when other Gms aren´t logged in, I would be there to help people and ban hackers.

How long you have played NomNomStory : I am not sure how much I´ve played NomNomStory, but if I am not wrong I have played for about 4-5 months. In this time I have played in, I´ve made many friends and got to know many of the people in it. NomNomStory has a great community and that is one of the reasons why I am playing on it.

How long you play NomNomStory per day : I play NomNomstory about 4 to 6 hours per day on school days and on weekends I play 6 to 10 hours. When I am on holidays, I play almost full time.

How long you have played GMS : I have played Gms for 3-4 years but then quit as I went to the private servers and I found this one which is very good and it has what I think private servers must have to be great.

What makes you stand out : In my opinion, what makes me stand out is my activeness and how much I talk. I am online almost everyday even if I have homework and I am on for about 3 hours to 7 hours daily. Also how much I talk stands out because many of my friends say I am a person who is easy to talk with and funny.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands I will use as a GM depend on the situation. I wouldn´t really use any commands if they weren´t needed. For example: If someone has done anything against the rules I would use !ban or !jail depending on situation and how serious it is. Others I would use would be: !event, !warp, !connected, !item, !say, !unban !cheaters, !hide, !dc <name> and !warphere <name> which are also very useful.
!ban/!unban: I would use to ban people who have used a hack program. And i would use !unban to unban people who I banned or were banned by mistake when they hadn´t really done anything.
!jail: I would use for cheaters during events or for people who are using an inappropiate language.
!event: To start an event. (Only the times I am allowed to and not abusing of the command)
!warp: To warp somewhere I want to go or to someone.
!connected: To check how many people are online and decide by that if it would be right or not to make an event.
!item: To get the prizes for the event winners.
!say: To tell something to the whole server. (not abusing of it nor using it for spam)
!cheaters: I would use to check daily if there are any hackers so I can havea track of them.
!hide: I would use during jump quests events so I can spy on people who are cheating or hacking and then either ban or jail them.
!warphere <name>: If someone does not want to participate during a jq to teleport them to the top of the jump quest or if I want to teleport someone to me that asked me to.
!dc <name>: If someone was cheating before the jumpquest event started, I would either dc or jail them.

Experience as a GM : I´ve had experience as a GM in many other private servers , but they were from friends that had made a private server and as it wouldn´t get that much people they would get closed.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?: About this, it´s a definetely no. I wouldn´t quit this server just because my application got denied because I really like this server and I wouldnt want to quit for only that. Whoever quits for that is because they didn´t really like the server and they just care about being GMS. I have many friends in this server, and the GMS are very helpful and friendly so I would never quit for that and I dont think I will quit for some years :]
Thank you for taking your time reading my application :]

Last edited by Kim!! on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rotien

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Awesome app kim pretty detailed might wanna fix black writing near the end lol. i hope u get the spot with me =D.<33333333333333
Back to top Go down
Kim!!

Kim!!

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

I changed the black part at the end. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited by Kim!! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 pm

I had a seziure while scrolling down really fast
Back to top Go down
Kim!!

Kim!!

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Darren wrote:
I had a seziure while scrolling down really fast

LOL??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Hmmm, nice colour and i like your info, neat, written well and nice grammar but theres room for more info. 8/10 (im not rating on how i know her)

Hope you get the spot. sunny
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 am

Nice coloring.
Lots of info.
All I can say is, good luck. :O
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim´s GM application :D   Kim´s GM application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kim´s GM application :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NomNomStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: