NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xForever's GM app (:

Go down 
+10
Sammy
maplelysyrup
Vĩńčęńт
SnowAkantor
[GM]Boo
Bobo
Woah
[GM]Markus
bat
xForever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kim!!

Kim!!

xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Lol...Derek, i doubt lexii will make you gm since u dont take things as serious as the rest of us here. And what do u mean by quitted? U quitted trying to be GM or u quitted nomnom? Anyways, you dont have such a good reputation in nomnom since u copy things from others. If lexii makes you a gm.. I think she is doing a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kim!!

Kim!!

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm

LOL...just noticed that from arguing with derek about his GM app and so....his GM app become popular lol...
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:07 pm

lol o.o...copier :3
Back to top Go down
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: eh   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm

eh server is shuting down anyway according to lexii so bye guys hope to see u some time heres my email Nikoliaizme@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 pm

WHAT??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vincent

Vincent

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm

well...that sux...email: msrules98@hotmail.com (email me, i dun wanna lose friends D:)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: lol   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm

yea kim told me she talked to lexii on msn and she said shes shuting it down we still have a chatbox and were trying to find a server like nomnom heres the link for the chatbox if ur intrested we already have linny me kim sammy and bat
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Lexii
Admin
[Owner]Lexii

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

If you find another way to host the server tell me or just do it
Vps is over, i wasnt planning on shutting it down but im not gonna pay 70euros a month
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: o_o   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:57 am

erous? tell me what those are they may be less then US dollars when u get back to me on this just tell me how much there worth then il pay for it or just send u the money Razz
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Lexii
Admin
[Owner]Lexii

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

its euro
the money that i pay in holland
65 euro is 80 dollar
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: :l   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 pm

alright il figure out a way to pay for it i make 100 a week so il see what i can do nomnom may still have a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan

Location : The Slums of The Most Beautiful Place In the World... Woah?

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm

-.- This is the 2nd time i've had to quit a server cause after I came back from a break, it shut down. ZZZZZZZZZZZ Well... add me on GMS:

Windia: TheBigBlades
Bera: Wa(i)ksInNight

... but... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Logan wrote:
-.- This is the 2nd time i've had to quit a server cause after I came back from a break, it shut down. ZZZZZZZZZZZ Well... add me on GMS:

Windia: TheBigBlades
Bera: Wa(i)ksInNight

... but... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Logan join VoidMS with me, Nik, Yerro, Kim (even tho she quit todai), and MrBat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan

Location : The Slums of The Most Beautiful Place In the World... Woah?

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:36 pm

k o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xForever's GM app (:   xForever's GM app (: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xForever's GM app (:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NomNomStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: