NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck

Go down 
+2
dafire911189
Jamie<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie<3

Jamie<3

JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck Empty
PostSubject: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:40 am

Name :Jamie Lynn :p

Time Zone :Eastern time zone

Email :bananaphone-jamie@hotmail.com

IGN :BananaPhone

Why you want to be a GM :i want to be a gm because I will do ban all hackers even if they’re just playing around. Hackers are hackers and they should know that it isn’t allowed during game play. I want to start events for members of IdyllicStory since most of the current GMs live in different time zones and they’re offline when other members are on. Besides all of that, I’m really active and it would be a great cause for IdyllicStory.i changed because GM's work to make poeple be happy, but they too are having fun at the same time.I'm not saying it's easy to be a gm but, its no pain!

What you will do as a GM :I will host events daily so members of IdyllicStory will have an opportunity to achieve event tickets and other prizes. Besides the community and the entity of IdyllicStory, the dialect spoken in game has to be mellow, also known as being mature. Maplestory is a game for members in it to have a vast amount of fun and amusement. It isn't for members to bane on others or cuss here and there. I'm pretty sure everyone cusses because they just can't help themselves but it has to be reduced and declined. My doings would be to cease the conflicts and bizzare activities that go on during the game to prevent further conflicts.....Alot of people ask questions like "Where can i lv when im only lv 44" or "Where do i get....when I get accepted, I can put a little notice saying that a GM is hosting an Event in this map, etc.

How you can help the server as a GM :i just follow the simple rules like Ban hackers a Event to make everyone happy, TRY to make them happy

How long you have played NomNomStory :i started last month if u didn't see me maybe cause im not on that much

How long you play NomNomStory per day :3:00-10:00 cause i get tired of playing or chating

How long you have played GMS :i played for 1 mouth then quited cause lving was really hard for me....

What makes you stand out : Mostly Everyone Knows me kinda, i like fooling around kiss some friends or people i maybe know some how

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
my commands WILL use alot is !cheaters to find hackers, !ban, and !jail

Experience as a GM :i was a co owner of a ps but it shuted down forever i was a gm for a another ps ummm it was called ummm eternalms i think

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
i never quit i LOVE nomnomstory or idyllicstory i love all my friends

Last edited by bananaphoneFTW on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dafire911189

dafire911189

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Very good applicaton! Colorful, good amount of information. 10/10
Remember to stay active and vote!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Boo

[GM]Boo

PostSubject: lol    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 pm

hate to say this but nice gm app jamie 10/10 Razz btw that just killed my dignity
Back to top Go down
lachlan

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm

You said idyllic instead of nomnom once or twice but thats normal could be a bit longer i havnt seen you around but thats probally becuase i havnt been on but nice application overall 9/10
Back to top Go down
Jamie<3

Jamie<3

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 am

lol nik :p
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan

Location : The Slums of The Most Beautiful Place In the World... Woah?

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Obby
App-10/10
Pic-13/10 Wink
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

I would hate to say this but 8/10 for app .
And 9/10 for colors . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamie<3

Jamie<3

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:05 am

Lol o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck    JAmie lynn  GM page  wish me luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JAmie lynn GM page wish me luck
Page 1 of 1