NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maplelysyrup

xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it Empty
PostSubject: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 am

Name :Lau Yi Hang

Time Zone :GMT+8

Email :maplelysyrup@live.com

IGN :xxNoobxx

Why you want to be a GM :So that i can make peace in nomnomstory and host nice events and i can ban hackers even though they are just teasing around.

What you will do as a GM :I will ban any hackers in the server and host events for people to have fun .

How you can help the server as a GM :I can help to ban the people who hacks in the server and turn it into a better server than before.

How long you have played NomNomStory :i played nomnom for almost 1 year.

How long you play NomNomStory per day :I play NomNomStory for 2~7hours a day.But during holidays and the time during no froze i will play for around 10 hours

How long you have played GMS :I played before another private server and i played GMS for 2 years.

What makes you stand out :It makes me stand out when i am training some new people and they are grateful to me i feel happy when they say thank you and appreciate my help.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I would mainly use !jail to jail cheaters in events ,!cheat,!connect to see how many people are playing nomnom ,!ban to ban hackers.

Experience as a GM :I have been a GM in destructionms for 2 years but sadly the server broke down and i could not play it anymore and i been searching for a private server for the whole time,when i was a Gm in destructionMs i helped people who are in need of help.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?No,i will not as even though my application is denied it does not means that i must give up training my account and be a pro and help out others.

Warm Regards,
xxNoobxx

Please accept my GM application tyvm and i cant make any colours cause i can't ^.^

Last edited by maplelysyrup on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Colour And More Info ?
Back to top Go down
maplelysyrup

PostSubject: Re: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Sorry but i duno why cant i put colour but i will put more text ^.^ ty forever
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Yw , And if you want to put colour 1st shift enter the words then pick the colour it would say

Like Example : Lalalalalala .

The outside of the words should say or any color at the end it should say
Back to top Go down
maplelysyrup

PostSubject: Re: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:44 pm

I cant sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it   xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xxNoobxx's GM application please accept it
Page 1 of 1