NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bat

bat

mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3) Empty
PostSubject: mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)   mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Name : Jordan

Time Zone : pacific time -8:00

Email :surfbeetlej@rocketmail.com (Razz)

IGN :MrBat

Why you want to be a GM :i I want to be a gm because i realised today that people get really bored. Alot of people get bored really easily and that leads to accesive afking and then possible leaving or even quiting. As a gm i would keep the people entertained and make things "fun" Smile. i would do events regularly and im on about EVERYDAY and in the last few days ive noticed NO GMS. as a gm i would be on everyday and i would be fun, loving, and a great guy. I would also hunt down hackers and BANHAMMAH THEM! Smile

What you will do as a GM : as i said above i would be a fun loving guy and i would find and ban hackers. i will also do events regularly. i would also help new players and, hopefully bring in a few players and help them out too.

How you can help the server as a GM : I hopefully will bring in players, help out anyone that needs help, do events regulary and... BE ON ALMOST EVERY DAY! and to me that seems important and really helpful What a Face

How long you have played NomNomStory : well i have played idyllicstory for a few months and it recently changed so if you count time on idyllic it would be a few months

How long you play NomNomStory per day : uhhh ive played 5 hours strait atm so id adverage about 5. give or take.

How long you have played GMS : well... for about a month.

What makes you stand out : i know how to make the ladies laugh rabbit i also know that in rl people find me fun, cool, a nice friend and a great leader and that is what ill be in this server

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :i really dont know the gm commands well but i know SOME like:
!event
!jail
!unjail
!spawn? i think
!ban (for those pesky hackers)

Experience as a GM :i have no experience on ms private servers but...
about a year ago i used to be all about runescape private servers (dumb i know) but i was admin in 2 of them, mod in about... 4/5 of them? but i was a very active player and i will be here too. i think i already am and i will keep it that way!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
DEFINETLY NOT!
i have friends here. its fun to be around them and i have taken some hard rejections
in the "other private servers" so yes i can take rejection Smile

I LOVE U ALL except coolgav because he wans popsicles!!!!!
nahhhh jk he is a cool dude Smile

Last edited by bat on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)   mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Nice job MrBat ! Hope you get the spot !
Back to top Go down
bat

bat

PostSubject: Re: mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)   mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:16 pm

sorry im not currently on... i was on vacation :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)   mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mr bats GM APPLICATION! (read me =3)
Page 1 of 1