NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devin's GM application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drumman22

Devin's GM application :D Empty
PostSubject: Devin's GM application :D   Devin's GM application :D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Name :Devin Haskell

Time Zone : EST Standard time.

Email :devhaskell@stny.rr.com

IGN :Devin

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM to keep the idyllic story community happy with frequent events. And also to keep the server hacker and cheating free. After all the of the hacking ive seen i felt its time to step in and stop this, its ridcoulus to hack on a private server anyways because its already made easier for you and to go and make it even easier for yourself is unacceptable.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM I will help the server grow and expand and keep all players happy and having fun! I will be sure to tell players to vote and get this server to #1 as it should be! I also am looking into coding and graphics work and in the future will be able to code and create custom edits.

How you can help the server as a GM : As a GM I can help by eliminating hackers and developing ideas to make the server even better. I can also be sure that all players are having the NomNomStory expirience like I had when i first joined the server.

How long you have played NomNomStory : I've played idyllic and this for about 2 monthes or so.

How long do you play NomNomStory per day :4-12 hours depending on if I have school or not.

How long you have played GMS :About a year and half. I came here beacause of the hacking increase, limited events, and the innability to have as much fun without nexon cash.

What makes you stand out : I am a very out-going person and love to meet new people and make freinds. Also I love to always have fun and make any situtaion a good one. Im generally the kind of person that will get along with anyone I meet and never get into a fight or an argument. Im always open to advice and corrective crititcizm. My two main ideas for sucess on a private server are FUN and FAIRNESS!

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use mainly commands for hosting an event's and for jailing/banning hackers.
For example:
-!jail for players scamming others and disobeying basic rules.
-!ban for players hacking or continously spamming after being asked multiple times to stop.
-!event to host an event!
-!clock to use for the events.

Experience as a GM : I have never been a GM on a server but I do know many commands from looking at handbooks and would love to help keep NomNomStory fun and hacker free!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No I wouldn't quit the server beacause it the most fun server I have found and I wouldnt want to lose that.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
-Devin afro sunny Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

Devin's GM application :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin's GM application :D   Devin's GM application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 am

All I can say is..
More info? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nomnomstory.forumotion.net

Devin's GM application :D
Page 1 of 1