NomNomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NomNomStory

NomNomStory best v62 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logan's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters

Nom?
Nom
Logan's Gm Application I_vote_lcap0%Logan's Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NomNom
Logan's Gm Application I_vote_lcap20%Logan's Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
NomNomNom
Logan's Gm Application I_vote_lcap0%Logan's Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All Of The Above
Logan's Gm Application I_vote_lcap80%Logan's Gm Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Logan

Logan

Location : The Slums of The Most Beautiful Place In the World... Woah?

Logan's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Gm Application   Logan's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 am

Name : Logan Stalker (not kidding)

Time Zone : Est (New Hampshire, Usa)

Email : mannyfanny26@aim.com (I didn't know what to put Razz )

IGN : Logan

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM, because i feel like some of the GMs feel like its just an opportunity for free tix, popularity, and hosting events. These people don't understand what it would be like to be a GM, but I do. Being a GM requires responsibility, sympathy, and honesty. My friends in the past have told me I have those traits and more, no to be narsistic. xD

What you will do as a GM : Help people new to the server(Show them around), host the OCCASIONAL event, be on a constant watch for hackers, and just plainly help the server.

How you can help the server as a GM : As stated before, helping people, try and do new things so it doesn't get old, be on a constant watch for spammers/hackers/advertizers and all the lowlife scum.

How long you have played NomNomStory : I've played it since it came out. I have been playing since a little after the 1st wipe in Idyllic.

How long you play NomNomStory per day : On the weekends, and summer vacation, mabye all day. During the school year, mabye 3-5 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : Four or five years. It's been so long. -sniffle-

What makes you stand out : I have been playing private servers for a long time now, and know how GMs are supposed to act. Also, I've watched over an hour of youtube videos on GM commands/tips, and have a v62 handbook.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
- !jail (for the occasional rule breaker)
- !warphere <name> (if someone wants to just "watch" a jq)
- !dc <name> (just incase needed)
- !connected (to check who is on of course!)
- !cheaters (for obvious reasons)

Experience as a GM : I currently have no experience, but, I know for a fact, what is needed again from the 1+ hour of youtube videos on how to be a GM and I daily look through my GM hankbook, for fun.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? : Yes. Jk! Now why would I do that! This server/community is too great too do something as stupid/immature as that.

~Thank you! Logan~

Back to top Go down
xForever

xForever

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Gm Application   Logan's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 am

Hope you get the spot Logan (:
Back to top Go down
Jamie<3

Jamie<3

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Gm Application   Logan's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 am

woot 10/10

hope u get the spot bby
Back to top Go down
Logan

Logan

Location : The Slums of The Most Beautiful Place In the World... Woah?

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Gm Application   Logan's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Thxx Bby <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's Gm Application   Logan's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1